Swype from the comma, period or other punctuation to the space key to quickly enter punctuation. Swype also lets you quickly enter symbols, or even capitalize letters using gestures.
- Swype from the M key to the space bar to enter a question mark
- Swype from the X key to the space bar to enter an exclamation point
- Swype from the comma key to the space bar to enter a comma
- Swype from the period key to the space bar to enter a period
- Slide your finger from the ?123 key to get your desired symbol
You can add or remove words from your personal dictionary.
Add new words:
- Type a word that is not in your dictionary (for instance, “selfie”)
- Tap on your word in the Word Choice List
- Tap on the prompt shown to add your word
- This word is now added to your personal dictionary
- Press and hold on any word you want to remove from your dictionary in the Word Choice List
- Tap on the prompt shown to remove the word
- This word is now removed from your personal dictionary
Access Swype settings, number pad or change your keyboard.
- Slide your finger from the Swype key to the Settings icon to access settings.
- Slide your finger from the Swype key to the number pad icon to access the number pad
- Slide your finger from the Swype key to the Globe icon to change your keyboard.
You can change between languages directly from the space bar.
- Press and hold on the space bar and slide your finger to your desired language